Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Why?

This is a journal for me to publicly log and track my physical progress, with a few thoughts splashed in.




Today marks Day 400 of my journey in physical training, mostly consisting of weightlifting with some calisthenics, fighting (Judo), and conditioning/cardio. Easily the biggest thing I've learned: I have a lot of work to do.

As of now, me:
AGE: 22
HEIGHT: 6'0 (182 cm)
WEIGHT: 173 lbs (78.47 kg)

BENCH MAX: 220 lbs
SQUAT MAX: 367 lbs
DEADLIFT MAX: 322 lbs
PRESS MAX: 157 lbs

note: These are calculated, not performed. I was very strict with the numbers I could provide. http://www.strengthstandards.co/#/

My current physical progress:

Pending


And now that you know all the measurements about me that matter (yeah, I said it), I feel like we have this connection. Like I can be vulnerable and stuff.



More to come.


2 comments: